Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In more than 60 countries, we have established industry-leading products because we give professionals like you the freedom to make real decisions. We also have professional development programs and a history of building careers. After all, you’ll solve what could be mankind’s greatest challenge. Are you ready to start dreaming bigger?
From your first day, you’ll be a contributing member of the team with meaningful responsibilities, which allows you to have a realistic look at a career with Monsanto. You’ll gain valuable professional experience and developmental feedback through paid, full-time positions. It’s a great way to get the inside track on how an industry leader like Monsanto works.
Through this continuous learning experience, you’ll have the ability to make an immediate impact through a variety of work assignments and projects. You’ll also have access to on-the-job training, networking, and professional guidance.
- In-depth experience working with a global industry leader
- Relevant work experience to help you build your resume
- Chance to network and learn from leaders of the company
- Opportunity to apply what you have learned in the classroom to on-the-job situations
- Biweekly salary
Who We Look For
- Students pursuing all levels of degree (BS, MS and PhD)
- High interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact well with a team and have the ability to work independently
- Self motivated individuals with strong detail and results orientation and demonstrated strong problem solving skills